Wednesday, 17 August 2011


170

“I must not be that much cruel”, Ferit said, smiling, while starting replying message to Kamal.

Feriha: Hi

KAMAL : I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE. YOU DON’T CARE FOR ME. WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT YESTERDAY? YOU KNOW I DON’T LIKE SUCH BEHAVIOUR OF YOURS, AT ALL.

Feriha : I am sorry

KAMAL : THERE IS NO SENSE IN SAYING SORRY, ONCE YOU HAVE HURT ME TOO MUCH. I DON’T WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU

Feriha : Look, I have already said sorry. Please don’t be angry with me. I am sorry.

That was sufficient for Kamal, to forget his agony.

KAMAL : HAVE YOU READ MY MESSAGES THAT I SENT TO YOU YESTERDAY

Feriha : No, was there something important in them.

KAMAL : NO THERE WAS NOT ANYTHING PARTICULAR IN THEM. JUST IGNORE THEM….OK

Feriha : Ok

Kamal, had sent her lengthy messages the last night, in agony, accusing her for being infidel to him, and wrote that he thought she had till then been playing with him,

No comments:

Post a Comment