Thursday, 18 August 2011

85

Applegreen : Have you forgotten how we met

KAMAL : FOR GOD SAKE NOW YOU MUST NOT USE THAT THING AS AN EXCUSE. I HAD REPEATEDLY TOLD YOU ALL THIS……..AGAIN AND AGAIN…….BUT YOU CONTINUE BLACKMAILING ME ON THAT ISSUE

Applegreen: But I know you are still in that thing.

KAMAL : NO I AM NOT

Applegreen : But I don’t believe you. I know you.

KAMAL: IF YOU SAY YOU KNOW ME THEN TELL ME WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME

Applegreen : Look, when I met you, you were having …….i don’t remember that currently……something over 60 friends on BAGGEDO……..am I correct

KAMAL : YES…………….BUT I HAD TOLD YOU I LEFT EVERYONE OF THEM……….YOU ARE THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR………I WAS WAITING FOR……..NOW WHEN I FOUND YOU ……I DON’T NEED TO HAVE ANYONE ELSE

Applegreen: Don’t say that. I don’t believe you

KAMAL : what happened……..are you tired…….i think you should take rest

Applegreen : No let me say what I feel. Let me say what I think. Everytime you say a lot. But today you must listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment