Wednesday, 17 August 2011

108

Applegreen : Ok I am ready for your 5 kilometers long message.

She laughed. Kamal felt her laughing.

KAMAL : JUST IMAGINE. WHEN YOU WILL BECOME A GRANDMA

Applegreen : What????????????????????

KAMAL : DIDN’T I TELL YOU TO LISTEN QUIETLY. DON’T DISTURB ME……….JUST LISTEN…….ITS SO FUNNY

Applegreen : I promise. But what if I have to laugh.

KAMAL : OK OK DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO

Applegreen : OK tell me now. I promise I won’t disturb you till you finish

KAMAL : OK DO YOU REMEMBER JUST YESTERDAY YOU CALLED ME A GHOST. NOW PRESUME THAT I AM A GHOST.
NOW VISUALISE
WHEN YOU WOULD BECOME A GRANDMA. JUST THINK ONE DAY YOUR GRANDS ARE PLAYING WITH YOU. THEY HIDE YOUR GLASSES. YOU CAN’T SEE PROPERLY WITHOUT YOUR GLASSES.
THEN WHAT WILL HAPPEN………JUST THINK

Applegreen : You tell me what will happen then 

KAMAL : YOU SHOUT  AT THEM AND TRY TO CATCH THEM. THEY RUN AND LAUGH. THEY

No comments:

Post a Comment