Wednesday, 17 August 2011


169


KAMAL : WHERE HAD YOU BEEN……..DIDNT YOU READ MY MESSAGES

Feriha : I didn’t want to disturb you. I know you are busy.

KAMAL : NOOOOOOO I AM NEVER BUSY……..I AM ALWAYS FREE FOR YOU………WHEN I ASK YOU TO COME YOU MUST COME

Feriha : But yesterday you told me that you have got to finish a painting at the earliest.

KAMAL ; YES I SAID THAT AND I AM STILL WORKING ON THAT.. BUT YOU ARE DIFFERENT AND I NEED YOU ALL THE TIMES

Feriha : Bye………….you are busy……bye

And she logged off.

“What has happened to her”, Kamal asked himself. But of course there was no answer to his question.

Ferit, on the other side of the net, was laughing. He had started enjoying, being a part of the love affair between Feriha and Kamal. But he knew that such actions usually result in further strengthening of ties between the two. Everything was progressing just according to his plan.

The next day, when he opened his laptop, there were too many messages waiting to be read, from Kamal. He started reading them, one by one. The more he read, the more his smile broadened. He was reading classical expression of a lover, madly in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment