Thursday, 18 August 2011

93


Applegreen : I just cant share you with anybody else

That was too much for him. Lost in joy and amusement he wrote back emotionally..

KAMAL : I LOVE YOU ……….I LOVE YOU

Applegreen : Me too. But never do such a joke with me ever. I might have died by the shock.

KAMAL: I WON’T LET YOU DIE

Applegreen: hahahahahahah how can you stop me from dying

KAMAL: YES I MEAN IT

Applegreen : how can you say such a thing when you even don’t know who I am. Hahahahahahaha

KAMAL: YES I KNOW THAT’S THE PROBLEM. BUT BE SURE ONE DAY I WILL FIND YOU

Applegreen: Are you sure

KAMAL : YES I AM SURE ONE DAY I WILL FIND YOU

Applegreen : You seem very serious and determined

KAMAL : I AM REALLY VERY SERIOUS. ONE DAY I WILL FIND YOU

Applegreen : Are you sure

No comments:

Post a Comment