Thursday, 18 August 2011

                                         


87

Applegreen: Your reaction is the proof. This is the easiest way for the one of your style. Didn’t you tell me that you became member of more than one site with different ids.

KAMAL : YES I SAID THAT. BUT DON’T FORGET THAT I AM NO MORE ACTIVE ON ANY OF THOSE SITES OR ID

Applegreen : Who do you think. Do you think I will believe you. No , Kamal NOW OPEN YOUR EARS AND LISTEN……..I DON’T BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE …….YOU CANT PLAY WITH ME ANYMORE

KAMAL : IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE IN MY HONESTY DON’T BELIEVE ME . I AM NOT GOING TO PLEAD FOR THAT. THE DECISION IS
YOURS………..YOU WANT ME OR NOT.THATS YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE.

Applegreen : I AM FED UP OF YOU. ….FED UP OF YOUR LIES……FED UP OF YOUR PLAYING WITH ME……..SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE

KAMAL : APPLEGREEN

He waited for the reply, but there was no reply. He wrote again.

KAMAL : APPLEGREEN…GONE?

Still there was no reply. He was uneasy, but there was nothing left in his hand. She had already signed off. She was no more connected. She was gone.

“Has she really gone?,” He asked himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment