Thursday, 18 August 2011

90

Kamal, his heart though was jumping in joy, yet he did not want to express that to her. She must be taught a lesson. His mind had already made a plan. He started working on that. There was not much time left. She was waiting.

Applegreen: where are you

There was no reply from Kamal, he was working on his plan hurriedly.

KAMAL : YES I AM OK……..HOW ARE YOU….BUT YOU WERE NOT NICE TO ME YESTERDAY

Applegreen: Yes, I realized that.  I am sorry. I was rude with you. But you too must realize that what I was saying was logical

KAMAL : YES I TOO KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUSTIFIED IN THINKING SO. BUT YOU MUST BELIEVE ME. YOU WERE UNJUST AND RUDE

Applegreen : But I have said sorry for that.

KAMAL : NO YOU MUST BE PUNISHED FOR THAT

Applegreen : What ????????????

KAMAL : YES I AM SERIOUS. YOU WOULD BE PUNISHED FOR BEING RUDE TO ME.

Feriha sensed something really serious was about to happen. First she thought that he was trying to be funny. But she became a bit frightened by the seriousness of his

No comments:

Post a Comment