Thursday, 18 August 2011

78



So one day he opened his pc and started sending message to her…..

Kamal: TODAY YOU MUST TELL ME. THERE IS NO WAY OUT. YOU MUST TELL ME APPLEGREEN.

Applegreen: what?

Kamal: TELL ME WHO ARE YOU

Applegreen: I am Applegreen

Kamal: YOU ARE APPLEGREEN FOR ALLLLLL OF YOUR SOOOOO MANY FRIENDS. DON’T TAKE ME AS ONE OF THEM. I AM DIFFERENT. HAVENT YOU REALISED THAT YET. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM. NOT ONE OF THEM.

Applegreen: You are right. But if you believe in what I say, please believe that I will not tell you my real name.

Kamal: BUT THIS IS NOT FAIR

Applegreen: Yes I know this is not fair for you. But believe me I don’t have any other way but to keep my identity hidden. I simply can’t tell you.

Kamal: OK OK OK…….DO WHAT YOU LIKE

Applegreen: Please try to understand. I give you my promise if one day I decide to disclose my identity you will be the first and the only one who would know my real identity

KAMAL: IS THERE ANY CHA NCE THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL DISCLOSE YOUR IDENTITY

Applegreen: I can’t say anything right now. Let’s see what future has got in store for us. But trust me I have given you my words.

KAMAL: OK I TRUST YOU……..BUT YOU MUST NOT FORGET YOUR PROMISE

Applegreen: I will not

Their arguments always ended up like that. The love hate, sort of mixed feelings were keeping them going along, bringing them nearer to each other with every passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment