Wednesday, 17 August 2011


171

and had never been serious with him. As always, he had once again dealt in depth the question of ever increasing list of her friends on DEBAGGO.

Ferit had already read most of his messages. He had had very clear image of mentality of both Kamal and Feriha. They were deeply in love with each other.

He started reading the next message from Kamal.

KAMAL : BUT YOU MUST BE PUNISHED

Feriha: What punishment

KAMAL : YOU MUST KISS ME

Feriha : OK
                 I will kiss you………….on your forehead.

KAMAL : What………on forehead.
I want you to kiss me where I have been longing to be kissed  for so long time.

Feriha : hahahahahahaha………..i just kissed you on your forehead…hahaha

KAMAL : BUT ITS NOT FAIR

Feriha : hahahahah, sometimes I do love you more when I see you in such a mood…………hahahahaha

KAMAL :  I LOVE YOU BUT I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH DO I LOVE YOU

Feriha : Why

No comments:

Post a Comment