Thursday, 18 August 2011


86


KAMAL : OK SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY

Applegreen : When you met me. To impress me, you deleted all your friends from your profile. So that you can say that I am your only friend and you don’t have any other friend.

KAMAL: BUT THAT’S TRUE

Applegreen : No let me tell you the truth. You deleted your friends from one profile, and became a member again with a different name, and continued enjoying with your old and new friends

KAMAL : YOU ARE BLAMING ME 

Applegreen : No its truth. I know. You always talk about my friends. But I am honest. My friends were there, before you came into the scene. And they are still there. I am not cheating on you. I am honest. I am what I am. But you are a cheat.

KAMAL : YOU ARE BLAMING ME…….YOU CANT PUT SUCH A BIG BLAME ON ME………PROVE IT

Applegreen : That’s the problem . I cannot prove it. But this is what my heart says……..from inside. And I am sure about it.

KAMAL : DON’T SAY ANYTHING THAT YOU CANNOT PROVE. DON’T JUST TALK IN AIR. PROVE IT OR KEEP QUITE

No comments:

Post a Comment